Risk Manager Security Compliance - Bangalore - Adci Karnataka
Adci Karnataka as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Risk Manager Security Compliance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Adci Karnataka company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Amazon.com is looking for a technical program manager focused on driving payment security compliance. This role will regularly conduct deep dives into critical payments risk areas. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. You will be responsible for driving consensus across teams to define and influence the secure and compliant design of payment systems worldwide.
Key tasks include:
- Establishes credibility and maintains strong working relationships with groups involved with payment security and compliance matters (InfoSec, Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Developer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.).
- Responsible for building and influencing payment security as a core competency throughout our relationships with our internal teams/partners/vendor; this includes providing education and training to the organization and industry forums.
- Responsible for defining, documenting and mapping relevant regulatory payment security frameworks to internal business processes.
- Responsible for continual process improvement and innovation in payment security assessment process, control documentation, and enabling business teams to be on time, on budget, and on quality.
- Delivers recommendations and risk interpretations in a clear, concise and audience-specific format
- Responsible for conducting internal risk investigations and assessments.
- Support ad-hoc data analysis requests.
- Analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant field, Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-years of information security, payments, audit, risk management or related client service or consulting experience.
- Skilled in risk management, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with all payment security standards.
- Experience in analyzing large data sets.
- Related payment security control and compliance experience in various frameworks including: PCI DSS, PCI PA-DSS, PCI PTS, GLBA, ISO, NIST, etc.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or other comparable security controls or audit certifications preferred.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and web services security.
- Senior-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Occasional travel may be required.