Technical Engineer - Pune - Human Resources And Services Private Limited
Human Resources And Services Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Human Resources And Services Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation. Internal & External ongoing troubleshooting support to different units . Preventive and learning mode support of existing and new Software Releases as per project directives; product and account versatility.
1. Work with different units (Version Manager, Development , testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (simple and complex environments) by driving for error free configuration and zero downtime for all utilities
2. Setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non Amdocs environment
3. Provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams during all product life cycle phases
4. Optimize build process: Implement latest tools and Improve existing utilities
5. Troubleshoot build errors (simple & complex) and provide immediate and long term solutions
6. Design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for internal and external users
7. Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the supported different types of environments and build in conjunction with development and architecture
8. Ongoing troubleshooting environment operability problems and services in critical and non critical paths by using internal and external knowledge bases to ensure maximum environment availability
9. Implement, use , improve and standardize Infra tools by ongoing monitor of use & expected deployment, including update processes and procedures.
10. Provide environment related expertise to all stakeholders (e.g. development , testing , customer) throughout the product lifecycle
11. Ongoing automating existing processes, through batch files and shell scripting in order to remove team from critical path and increase efficiency.
12. Continuous interface with IT on network and system as part of environment setup, maintenance and support
13. Development, installation, configuration and administration of Middleware third party SW (web logic, web sphere, tuxedo) including documenting the process while doing so for the internal company reuse and efficiency and/or customer training
14. Facilitate ongoing monitoring of all activities within the Infrastructure Middle Tier modules by using Amdocs and no Amdocs tools , performing RCA and work in preventive mode.
15. Build team knowledge capabilities and professional development, focusing on innovations and saving opportunities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
SDLCShell ScriptingAutomationUnixLinux ServerMiddlewareWeb logicWeb sphereIBM Mq,Desired Candidate Profile
1. Understanding of the different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
2. Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
3. Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
4. Basic understanding of the Middleware technologies (Web logic, Web sphere, IBM Mq Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
5. Familiarity with CC (Configuration Control) tools
6. Knowledge of Telecom Domain - advantage