Java - Mumbai - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by using our deep industry knowledge to identify their issues, and then leveraging Accenture’s capabilities to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions. Join Accenture Consulting and guide our clients—including more than 80% of the Fortune 500—as they transform their organizations to deliver services at the speed and scale the new digital world demands. You’ll use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to integrate expertise from across Accenture—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—as you bring your vision to life.
Accenture’s Technology Growth Platform (TGP)comprises three service areas: Systems Integration, Technology Consulting, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing. Systems Integration—offers clients unparalleled skills and experience in designing, building and deploying all the major enterprise platforms, as well as the custom and application software that streamlines and integrates business processes, systems and information. Technology Consulting—brings end-to-end technology solutions to our clients through IT strategy and transformation, infrastructure consulting, and security and application portfolio optimization. IT Outsourcing—offers a full range of application outsourcing and infrastructure outsourcing services.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: Java
Key Responsibilities: -
- Experienced J2EE & Mobility Developer to design and implement.
- Design and coding experience is required so that the candidate can execute ideas/concepts through the analyzes and evaluation then develop, test, deploy and support software systems.
- Provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Develop prototypes quickly.