Tacit Ddc Technology Specialist Adobe - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tacit Ddc Technology Specialist Adobe jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Adobe Marketing Cloud Technical Specialist is responsible for delivering and managing content migration, system integration and configurations that enable mobile applications and complex product features based on the Adobe Mobile platform.
In most cases, the Adobe Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud Technical Specialist will be supervised by an IT Project Manager, but in some cases may work independently. The Adobe Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud Technical Specialist will also work closely with a group of other Mobile Technical Specialists, Designers, Developers and QA testers in the Connected Digital Technologies (CDT) organization.
The Shell Connected Digital Technologies organization aims to deliver break-through technology applications in the domains of mobile, connected internet, telematics and customer data analytics for Shell’s B2C & B2B customers, our sales channels & partners and our employees in the office and in the field. It is an exciting fast pace evolving environment where clear focus, creativity, agile delivery and pro-active stakeholder's engagement is key to success.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for content migration across different CMS platforms including CQ/AEM, tools and processes for content authoring and publishing, AEM mobile platform configuration and administration, AEM integration with DPS, AEM integration with other Adobe creative cloud products as such PhoneGap build, and Adobe marketing cloud products such as Adobe campaign manager and analytics.
- Work on projects for the designing, coding, testing and quality assurance of complex applications and solutions for the Adobe Mobile platform and content management system.
- Responsible for on time delivery of configuration management, sources code, applications and products against a high quality and performance standard.
- Works in a Lean development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible in order to cater to demand.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the CDT UI/UX Developers, other software development groups, architects, project managers, integration and QA teams in CDT to share information regarding application and project subject matters and know-how.
- Continuously exploring and investigating emerging mobile technologies, responsive web solutions and platforms
- Willing to work in the Central European Time - CET
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor or master degree in information technology, computer science, business administration or a related discipline
- Total 6 to 9 years’ experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in developing advanced applications for the Adobe CQ, AEM, Digital Publishing Solution and/or PhoneGap platform. Full stack web development experience on Adobe platform preferred.
- Preferred experience on large CQ/AEM programs involving content and system integration, customization for workflows, and integration with other enterprise systems.
- Demonstrable track record in working in software developments groups and virtual working.
- In depth experience and knowledge of Adobe content management system and mobile platforms. Specifically, experience in implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (5.6.1 and later required; AEM 6.0 or later is a plus), design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications. Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud product such as Adobe campaign manager, Adobe Target considered a huge plus.
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics for mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Agile framework with SCRUM.
- Experience in other cross platform development with iOS and Android using PhoneGap with Eclipse, Visual Studio and/or Xcode.
- Experience with the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, as well as open standards, service-oriented architectures, web architectures and backend technologies
- Experience with unit testing, performance testing, profiling and code coverage tools.
- Able to quickly understand and oversee large technical landscapes, interfacing software and data models.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Team player, communicative, accurate and pragmatic
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- A desire to work with on creative, mobile first and cutting edge technology projects
- Ability to work effectively and manage relationships with key stakeholders, peers and subordinates in a virtual, geographically dispersed and cross cultural environment