Associate Member Technical Staff - Pune - Tibco Software
Tibco Software as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Member Technical Staff jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tibco Software company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Experience in security testing of web based and mobile applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, Exposure to at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform is essential.
- Good knowledge Databases and Web/Application Server required, Bug tracking and verification for releases, To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing. Good knowledge of Cloud computing is essential.
- Automation tool experience Is MUST.
- Knowledge of TIBCO products will be an advantage.
- REST concepts.
- Knowledge of any one - Python/Shell/Perl scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Database queries and procedures, Triggers , Strong experience and hands on knowledge on Unix Linux commands, Strong experience in designing highly available scalable and distributed systems· Good Knowledge of Secured Communication Deployments.
- Good knowledge of JAVA. Willingness for JAVA Programming as desired. Strong debugging skills and problem solving approach.
Qualifications Experience : 3- 4 years in security testing of web based and mobile applications.