Prin Systems Engineer - Hyderabad - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Prin Systems Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Principal Systems
Engineer will be a member of the Medtronic R&D software team working on new
development and support of electro surgery generator
products. Principal Systems Engineers are considered experts in
embedded software development including the understanding of how software
interacts with hardware and FPGAs. The position is a hands-on development role
with a dynamic set of responsibilities in a complex software system including
coding applications, user interfaces, drivers, and utilizing various middleware
and frameworks. The Principal Systems Engineer, Platform Software will be a
member of the Medtronic R&D engineering team working on the development and
support of Medtronic next generation minimally invasive platform.
Must be a team player. Must have qualities including being positive, high standards, resilient, open, and creative.
Takes pride in quality, extensible, and maintainable work products. Demonstrates excellent coding practices.
Commitment to achieving and exceeding project goals and timelines.
Thrives in working with other disciplines to develop system-minded implementations that take into account safety, performance, communication, user interface and other aspects of a final product.
Education : BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent. MS EE/CS preferred.
Experience : 10+ year’s software engineering experience (8+ years with an MS)
Skills/Competencies: · Experience developing and managing technical requirements
· Demonstrated ability to consider the product holistically (systems thinking)
· Strong team and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of stakeholders
· Medical Device SW development is Must
· Experience in QT/QML or equivalent is highly desirable
· Knowledge on Data analytics is added advantage
· Exposure Wireless product (SW/Driver) development (Wifi ,Bluetooth ,Zigbee) is added advantage
· Expertise in C/C++ required in an Embedded Linux, development environment.
· Experience in embedded Linux and real-time applications required
· Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML is strongly desired.
· Experience in hardware/software interfacing and design issues required.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
· Desired experience with Qt, SQLite, Linux Yocto, Security
· Strong interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
· Participate in System design, coordination with teams and internal product management
· Working knowledge of networking protocols.
· Hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
· Awareness on wireless technology is highly desirable
· Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage
Appreciation of discipline and work required to develop software in a regulated industry
Reports to the Software Manager for functional leadership.
Frequent interaction with team members from other disciplines, particularly hardware engineers, to develop project requirements and other project artifacts such as project schedules. Possible interaction with clinicians, third-party vendors, manufacturers, subcontractors and other users.