Application Developer - Bangalore - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Application Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibility:
We are building the next generation of Wealth Management apps designed specifically for investors, traders, advisors, & analysts.
- Centered around how they work
- Simplified and streamlined so they can focus on client needs
- Providing tools for analysis, simulation, awareness, decision-making, trading & reporting.
- Full-stack design, development for financial software
- Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD
- Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members
- Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks
- Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups
- Promoting excellent user experience and system performance
- University degree (B.S. Computer Science preferred)
- Proven track record of application development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture
- Java development fluency with 6 -10 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring and application containers
- JDBC based solutions to access databases such as spring-jdbc
- Test Mocking and JUnit
- Experience with J2EE WebServices, particularly RESTful services;
- Database development skills including SQL, relational data design.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Test-driven development experience
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving, & decision making skills.
- User interface design experience developing user-facing software
- Strong understanding and experience with secure web protocols HTTPS/SSL/TLS
- Integration technologies experience such as middleware message queues, Mule ESB, FIX protocol
- Distributed caching experience with technologies such as Gemfire
- Relational database development experience
- Scrum methodology experience
- Familiar with GIT, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins and UNIX scripting
- Financial Services industry experience
- Understanding of Investment securities.
- Experience with large complex projects with distributed development teams