Associate Manager Nework Operations Job Scheduling Linux - Mumbai - General Mills
- Associate Manager Nework Operations Job Scheduling Linux
- General Mills
- Mumbai MH
- 19 May, 2017 4 days ago
General Mills as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Manager Nework Operations Job Scheduling Linux jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Mills company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Annie’s, Lara Bar, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2015.
We seek out the best talent, and then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
An Associate manager who is focused on delivering solutions on time and with quality parameters exceeding the agreed-upon benchmarks. Ideal candidate must have strong project management skills and must have experience in leading multiple projects. A strong leader who can keep the team members motivated, enthusiastic and challenged enough to work on the deliverables. This person is responsible for maintaining a very people friendly environment. Technology skills in IT infrastructure management, Network Operations.
Functional Responsibilities –
Ownership of Network Operations, Linux & Job scheduling teams in India –
Overlook project deliverables –
Contribute to Functional initiatives –
Functional knowledge and SME of key systems providing technical leadership to the team –
Contribute to the budget tracking. –
Create and contribute to Knowledge sharing platforms –
Year-end calibration –
People and Org review
Operational Responsibilities –
Manage day to day operation for the team –
Manage assigned IT support services. Deliver desired results –
Collaborate with US Managers –
Oversee and keep an eye on everyday progress on projects –
Manage Leave and work flex –
Travel and Training
People Responsibilities –
Performance Management of team members –
Individual Development Plan –
Regular 1:1 and feedback –
Minimum Degree Requirements:
Minimum years of related experience required:
10 + years
Preferred years of related experience:
8 + years
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed:
- Excellent people management skills that should involve building team work, mentoring and developing team.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks on tight deadlines
- Lead the team from front providing directions
- Practical and thorough knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies like web hosting, application packaging etc.
Competencies/Behaviors required for job:
- Fosters environment of teamwork, positive relationships, accountability and results within and across teams.
- Provides group members with stretch tasks and assignments that match personal and organizational goals.
- Effectively delegates work by balancing business need and individual development goals.
- Actively coaches group members in developing their skills to build fact-based business cases and persuade others to support their ideas.
- Promotes and demonstrates initiative by identifying opportunities and ensuring development of sustainable solutions that add value to the business or broader IT.
- Motivated individual with a passion for understanding and delivering business value and service excellence
- Creates an environment that drives decision speed and broader impact.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to prioritize and align resources.
- Contributes to resource planning and negotiations.
- Provides timely, direct, complete and actionable feedback to others.