Banking Operations Analyst Tacs - Gurgaon - Ntt Data
Ntt Data as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Banking Operations Analyst Tacs jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ntt Data company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
At NTT DATA Serrvices, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a [[BPO Associate III]] to join our team in [[Gurgaon]] , [[Haryana]] , [[India]] .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have end to end knowledge of Accounts Receivables process and its linkages with processes like billing, Revenue and GL.
- Cash Application of remittance notices to incoming funds, Analyzing and follow-ups of Payments parked ‘On Accounts’, Billings, GL Reconciliations, Accounting for Allowances for Bad Debts (Reserves), Period & Quarter Close Reporting, Reporting (Month end closing and reconciliation), Corporate Reporting
- Handling Escalations & Resolution activities e.g. Cash Applications/ Billings/ Customer set ups/ Ledger corrections/ Aging reports
- Should be familiar with Pay Run procedure and Controls. Review, Monitor and advise related to bank accounts and multiple currency
- Candidate should have good Communication skills and Analytical skills.
- Should be good in Accounting and SL vs. GL Reconciliations.
- Exposure on Accounting ERP (Preferable Citi Direct), MS Excel and Analytical mindset with experience in Banking Operation.
- Responsible for receipt and posting of cash receipts,
- Working on Refunds,
- Prepaid Order release,
- Bank Reconciliation,
- Preparation of periodic reports on accounts receivable ,
- Processes bank disputes
- Strong Accounting Knowledge and Analytical Skills.
- Possess End to End AR process knowledge
- Assisting in process improvements and projects
- Experience in OTC
- Application/Billing/Collections activities
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy, consistency in a timely manner
- Good communication skills and have proven ability in handling client/vendor calls and good email writing skills.
- Responsible for timely and accurate MIS reports on weekly/Monthly basis
- Knowledge of various reports under AR functions
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.