Quality Assurance Manager - Bangalore - Adci Karnataka
Adci Karnataka as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Quality Assurance Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Adci Karnataka company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Join the TRMS team as it builds a highly scalable next generation solution to onboard millions of sellers and protect Amazon businesses, and end customers from payment and regulatory risk throughout their relationship with Amazon. Our centralized platform allows business to utilize existing information of a seller already on file with us to quickly and easily setup a seller’s regulated account for a new product. This approach to risk-management abstracts away complex regulatory requirements, processes, and controls (AML, KYC, Sanction Screening), and enhances due diligence with continuous suspicious activity surveillance.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in hiring and managing a team of highly talented software developer in test and quality Assurance engineers working on both front end and backend services and advanced distributed systems. They will own and drive test strategy, planning, automation and setting processes and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Our team also owns a suite of tools used by developers, testers, product management, risk investigators and regulatory compliance offices and multiple teams across Amazon. You will own and drive the test and tools teams with opportunity to have an Amazon wide impact through the tools and direct business impact by ensuring high quality product for our end users. You will participate in the overall planning, execution, and success of a complex cross-functional team, work closely with product management, actively participate in recruitment of candidates for technical positions and mentor junior technical staff.
- Achieving 100% automation coverage for all features
- Ensuring the quality of our features exceed customers’ expectations
- Devising mechanisms for validating data quality
- Testing large scale distributed system.
- Review and provide requirements to test framework design
- Provide innovative ways in tools development to reduce testing cost.
Basic Qualifications - 9+ years of hands-on experience with test planning, test execution and designing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation. You must have coding experience in a high level general purpose language (C++/Java/C#)
- 3+ years of experience directly managing teams of SDE-Ts and QAEs including test automation processes and test tool development in an e-commerce environment.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
- Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Natural curiosity about how things fit together and a passion for driving improvements to upstream and downstream processes to raise the overall quality level of our software and development environments
Preferred Qualifications - A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Project and people management experience of 4 to 5 years.
- Designing and developing/extending automation tools and frameworks
- Functional and performance testing for web applications and/or web services
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills and an ability to come up with innovative solution.
- Developing high quality test plans, test cases and execution
- Working with various stake holders such as Developers, PMs, TPMs, SDEs, SDETs and QAs efficiently