Global Accounts Marketing Manager - Bangalore - Nutanix
Nutanix as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Global Accounts Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Nutanix company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As the Global Accounts Marketing Manager for Nutanix, you will be responsible for developing and driving the account based intelligence and planning for some of Nutanix’s largest accounts. In this results-driven role, you will work with field marketing, sales leaders and account managers to penetrate new accounts and increase footprint through detailed planning, resource coordination, and involvement to execute against key actions and initiatives. In this position, you will report to a Sr. Director with in marketing organization and will be part of a broader team with regular interaction with company executives across various organizations. You will have a significant impact based on your decisions and actions and will need to use people skills and available people manager tools to critically impact the growth of an individual within the company and career.
- Serve as single coordination point for assigned list of accounts — build an intimate account profile, plans and optimize activities and sales outcomes against measurable goals
- Resource coordination across groups and cross-functional team
- Organize and co-facilitate regular account planning and marketing review sessions to develop marketing strategies and make course correction
- Maintain account dashboards and progress reports
- Orchestrate customer involvement in events that drive awareness and exposure and ensure customer delight
- Assist with proposal development including standard sales proposals or RFP / RFI responses, including identifying resources to help the sales team
- Alignment of alliances, system integrators, or channel partners
- Work with field teams to drive executive sponsorship, coordinate executive visits and touchpoints, and facilitate regular executive briefings
- Contribute to the creation, refinement, and adoption of planning toolkits and templates
- Account intelligence and competitive analyses
- Relationship management and key stakeholder maps
- Risk identification and mitigation/management
- Supporting / system integrator / reference documentation
- Work with product management to identify needs for product, technology, and solutions offerings
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Have a good work ethic and strong desire to make an impact
- Bring sales, customer marketing, and organizational relationship experience
- Have creative thinking, ability to challenge and can plan strategically
- Exhibit emotional quotient and intelligence navigate tough situations and process large amounts of data into meaningful information
- Possess strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Travel as much as a quarter of the time
- Fast learner with ability to operate with globally distributed team
Experience and education
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience is required including relevant experience working with or developing marketing and sales plans for global companies or teams supporting global or large enterprise companies
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth of account based marketing and planning processes.
- Experience which demonstrates a strong understanding of the sales process and value of a well-defined and executable account based marketing
- A Bachelor Degree in business, engineering, or science, or equivalent is required. MBA or graduate degree is desired.