Assistant Manager Partner Program Operations - Chennai - Tata Communications
Tata Communications as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Partner Program Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tata Communications company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Family Descriptor
Tata Communications a leading global provider of B2B telecom services and has developed its Partnership GTM channel to reach the goal of 25%+ of revenues from GTM Partners. As part of this enablement framework, Global Partnership Group (GPG) is working on compensation scheme which is compelling, competitive to adequately compensate partner for their efforts to sell TATA communication products and services.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with partner commission models and strategies which are relevant in the telecom and cloud market landscape. This individual is responsible to run the partner commission engine ensuring that the partners receive the commission accurately & on time.
Minimum qualification & experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or foreign equivalent (Master’s degree / MBA preferred)
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in handling partner compensation operations.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills (verbal, written), organizational skills are essential
- Telecom /IT industry (B2B) experience is required
- Basic knowledge of Callidus system will be an added advantage
- As a Partner Commission Admin the individual will be responsible for the below administrative task’s
- To run calculation pipeline and generate report in 1st week the month for previous month.
- Start approval workflow every month after reports generated.
- Upload proxy relation file after participant feed processed notification received. Only when there are changes in participant feed.
- Disassociation of proxy user.
- Create users: Admin user, Account payable user, Segment Lead and DFM.
- Drop trigger file into Callidus to assign report rights to Admin, Account Payable users.
- Maintain updated databases/reference files to answer queries raised by any stakeholders in the approval workflow
- Variance/exception analysis to be done post closure of commission cycle
- Work closely with the Compensation development team to understand the compensation policies & framework
- Participate in joint UAT’s with the Compensation Development team to ensure system readiness
- Ensure seamless transition from develop to operate mode for all CR’s
- Build operation governance & SOP’s for execution of commission payments
- Support in transitioning of partners which are on Non-GPP commissions to GPP commission platform
- Feedback information to commission development team for system improvement
- Reconciliation of partner commission payment