Analyst - Chennai - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Process Overview *
Global Markets Technology & Operations provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives and Structured Products. Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using various enterprise technologies. In addition, GMT&O provides Sales, Electronic Trading, Trade Work Flow, Pricing, Market Risk, Middle office, Collateral Management, Credit Risk, Post-trade confirmation, Settlement and Client service processes for Trading, Capital Markets, and Wealth Management businesses.
Job Description *
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in challenging functional and technical changes, then Global Markets Operations Technology (GMOT) is the place for you.
We follow agile management, Agile & Scrum delivery methodologies, with a focus on delivering value to our users. Test Driven Development (TDD) is the de-facto development methodology.
- Build excellent relationships across technology and user communities
- Work within a distributed Agile team
- Help product owner to prune and refine the backlog
- Contribute to functional & technical design
- Write Test driven bug free code in relevant language/packages of the application
- Coordinate with business users for User Acceptance Testing
- Continuous Integration and Development
Education – BE / MCA
Certifications If Any - NA
Experience Range * - 5 Years to 7 Years
Mandatory skills *
- Good programming skills in Core Java, J2EE / Scala .
- Should have expertise in Multi – Threading, Algorithms, and Data Structure etc.
- Experience writing Unit Tests and Acceptance/Behavior Tests
- Experience and desire to work in an Agile environment (pair programming, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Demonstrable knowledge of problem domain at previous employments
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment
- Should be open to IC roles.
- Message-oriented-middleware (Kafka, AMQP, MQ, AMPS, etc.) experience
- REST API design and development
- DDD/CQRS/Event sourced systems experience Relevant industry (banking middle/back office) experience
- Experience in scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc)
- Experience with automated deployment technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with 3rd party Scala libraries and frameworks (Scalactic, Scalatra, Akka, RxScala, TypeLevel libraries, etc.)
- Understanding of Category Theory
Work Timings *10.30 am -7.30 PM
Job Location * Chennai
* Mandatory Fields
Posting Date : 19/05/2017
Location : IN--Chennai