Manager Procurement Global Cement - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Procurement Global Cement jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Manage purchasing execution for the Cement Division globally, continuously improve resource efficiency and ensure implementation of Global Procurement strategies and best practice way of working
· Drives operational execution of purchasing activities to comply with Cement Division specific requirements for cost, time, quality and risk minimization
· Engages with Cement Division management, on strategic as well as tactical purchasing related matters, to ensure right and timely involvement
· Coordinates and collaborates with PMPs and Purchasing Leads in Denmark & US to ensure alignment with their respective project requirements
· Manages and develops the Cement Division purchasing team and ensures collaboration and alignment with corresponding logistics and QC/expediting teams
· Drives efficiency through resource optimization and implementation of best practice within specific business unit purchasing team
· Leads implementation of and compliance to procurement policies, processes and reporting of KPI’s in alignment with Group directives, and leads specifically for purchasing
· Supports building of strategic purchasing and sourcing competencies to engage in global initiatives as well as participate in local activities in alignment with Group Procurement & requirement of Cement Division
· Ensures savings effectiveness through compliance to implemented global category initiatives
· May involve traveling within & outside India extensively
· Knowledge of equipment & technology related to Cement industry.
· Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication.
· Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
· In-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing
· Strong operational leadership skills
· Should have exposure to procurement activities in Global environment.
10-15 years of management experience from global procurement of Process equipment in a Project oriented environment.