Lead Manufacturing Operations Analyst - Coimbatore - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Manufacturing Operations Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Lead Supply Chain Analyst demonstrates accountability for F&PT and Functional objectives in the region. In this role, you will lead the Supply Chain Analysis activities for F&PT. You will ensure efficient and effective operations by providing accurate, high quality and timely performance analytics to local, regional and global operations management.
• Prepare and manage Orders, Revenue and CM and project performance - build measurement system, analysis and reporting throughout all cycles of GPB, SII, OP and actuals/estimates.
• Prepare all post-closing plant financial analysis, performance reports, KPIs, with deep understanding of variances to plan for pitch outs to upper management
• Track various Projects (DMP/VCP/CoQ/Inventory) progress against plan at a granular level, recommend actions to get to planned performance. Ensure operational team are engaged and driving projects to closure.
• Operating mechanism – systems & master data hierarchy, reporting calendar, standard processes - for efficient, transparent and accurate accounting and reporting
• Effectively partner with functional leaders, regional and HQ teams to ensure high quality and speed of financial analysis/reporting, facilitating efficient decision making, driving growth and productivity.
• Actively participate in operation to ensure weekly pacing and CM numbers are accurate and provide analysis to bring transparency and accuracy in pacing numbers
• Solid understanding of PSI and factory capacity planning processes along with deep domain expertise on mix calculations, product line profitability and price analytics.
• Support MSOs with validation of proper manning levels to various production scenarios, OT management and labor efficiency tracking.
• Assist in preparation of capital appropriations requests and approval and budget of CAPEX and program expense processes.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 8 -10 years of finance experience at multinational corporation, prior Supply Chain, Commercial and accounting experience is an advantage
• Graduate of GE’s Financial Programs (FMP/PFLP) or Corporate Audit Staff (CAS) preferred
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels of the organization, decision making, and self-learning attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and influential skills, proven ability to build relationships across plant and functional organizations.
• Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (SAP, BI, HFM), strong Excel & PPT skills in data compilation and cost modeling
• Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
• Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma
Locations: India; Coimbatore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.