Internal Auditor - Bangalore - Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Internal Auditor jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Juniper Networks company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for a team member in our Internal Audit Team based out of Bangalore who will:
- Manage internal operational, financial and/or systems reviews from planning through to reporting.
- Drive improvement in business performance and employ strong influencing skills to effect change.
- Apply knowledge of business, risk management and internal control concepts to the evaluation of various company processes and functions.
- Perform all aspects of work for assigned projects including planning, testing and report preparation through to management agreement of audit results.
- Partner effectively with management to identify solutions to manage the risk.
- Build lasting relationships with key stakeholders and provide support to ongoing business projects.
- Display good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrate good business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Promote a high level of ethical awareness with the audit team and overall company
- Must have strong knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong understanding of business functions, risks & controls, internal auditing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO and risk assessment practices
- Strong PC, software and data analytics skills. ). Prior exposure to SAP ERP will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in managing internal audit projects is desirable
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geographies to maintain consistent internal audit quality on a world-wide basis
- Ability to work along with other team members in a coordinated manner.
- Ability to consistently practice ethical standards that results in high professional integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team leader when required
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, supplemented by courses of professional accounting bodies and over 4-6 years aggregate, related audit experience, including in a Big 4 accounting firm specializing in U.S. multi-national corporations, and/or the audit department of another U.S. multi-national corporation.
Professional certification required Certified Public Accountant or comparable professional experience. Additional certifications of CISA (ISACA) or CIA (IIA) is desirable