Ics Financial Analyst Senior Hyderabad - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ics Financial Analyst Senior Hyderabad jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Financial Analysis - Senior Analyst- Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Do you enjoy reporting? Join our Analytics & Reporting team where dedicated professionals deliver complex financial and IT reports working on the latest tools. The Finance Analyst will prepare financial and non-financial information and analysis for use by key stakeholders including senior management, the leadership team and national finance. The role leads reporting and forecasting processes for infrastructure operations to provide financial information, insightful analysis and ongoing support to Infrastructure Operations team to allow them to review their financial performance against plan and evaluate key decisions.
Work you’ll do
- Provide operational and staffing forecasting by Cost Centre
- Track business case spend against actuals
- Deliver reporting to key stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Ensuring accuracy of month end reports and reconciliation of spend in SAP
- Producing monthly variance reports
- Ensuring all stakeholders have visibility on spend to date and spend to go in the fiscal year
- U ndertake detailed scenario planning and project scoping and management to achieve financial operational and strategic objectives
- D eliver finance solutions (e.g. identification of cost saving opportunities, reducing risk, improving efficiencies to both process & systems) to support the strategic direction of ITS
- Establish relationships stakeholders across ITS and finance departments
- Assist in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
The Internal Client Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in the UK with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing and IT services.
- Any graduate with 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of invoicing and payment terms/systems
- Relationship management and good communication skills
- Good understanding of the SAP procure to pay including general ledger query and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills to the level of being able to do VBA as well as the ability to model, analyse and present complex data
- Good PowerPoint skills and have the ability to create and present monthly financial MI with key performance indicators and various analysis
- Previous experience in working in a management reporting environment such as finance planning and analysis
- Experience of management accounting and/or financial accounting (both preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills within a commercial environment
- Experience in working on IT contracts and spend
- Knowledge of having worked with enterprise finance applications such as SAP or Oracle (preferred but not compulsory)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E18HUSANASP-UKFA