Collections Analyst - Pune - Veritas Technologies
Veritas Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Collections Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Veritas Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Veritas enables organizations to harness the power of their information. Our software and hardware products enable 86 percent of the world’s Fortune 500 companies to protect, identify, and manage data within the world’s largest and most complex environments—from traditional data centers to private, public, and hybrid clouds.
We are currently looking for a Collections Analyst to join the Pune team.
- The Collection Analyst is responsible for the all aspects of collections for accounts allocated.
- Adherence and accuracy of Credit and Collections policies and procedures, within agreed SLAs is paramount in order to provide the right customer experience and timely dispute resolution.
- Manage the dunning flows with in Global policy, following standard procedures
- Should be willing to work in shifts across the globe (US/EMEA/APJ) and should have good communication skills.
- Regularly follow up for payment status.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved while monitoring and improving payment performance for the customers.
- Reduction of unidentified and unapplied cash through research and reconciliation.
- Working in Excel, word and other Oracle applications.
- Presenting data in an effective manner for various presentations and reviews.
- Coordinating with internal departments (Cash application, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Project accounting, Order management and Credit) to make sure issues, requests and queries are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Carries sound knowledge of dispute and cash forecast
- Maintained a very good relation with the sales team as well as the external customers
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Assist with order management
- Reconcile customer statements/billings,
- Communicate credit department and company payment policies
- Participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
- Provide customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Manage a deduction portfolio within a group of assigned accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their validity.
- Analyze root cause of the deductions to determine if the deductions are legitimate or should be presented again for collection.
- Ensure that deduction issues are communicated to the appropriate level of the organization, i.e. with pricing, sales, or the manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation is received in order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within established limits of authority matrix.
- Take a proactive approach to identify what causes deductions and identify measures and processes that will help eliminate future deductions.
- Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Provide monthly or as required reporting on deduction portfolio as required by management team