Google Ppc Analyst - Kochi - Webcastle Media Pvt Ltd
Webcastle Media Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Google Ppc Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Webcastle Media Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Campaign maintenance and monitoring
- Writing and testing ad copy.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest Google Adwords/PPC techniques.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) & Click on call and search advertising campaign management on Google.
- Create customized and targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of adwords campaign.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Capability in handling multiple pages at a time.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Track record of analyzing PPC issues and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC). Should have worked Google adwords projects is mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated and have fun while working hard in a startup environment.
- Should have good Knowledge in CPL, CPC and CPV.
Job Type: Full-time
- PPC Analyst: 1 year