Financial Analysis Manager Legal Entity Reporting Coe - Gurgaon - American Express
- Financial Analysis Manager Legal Entity Reporting Coe
- American Express
- Gurgaon HR
- 19 May, 2017 30+ days ago
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Financial Analysis Manager Legal Entity Reporting Coe jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This is a Band 30 Position.
- Prepare all Statutory and Regulatory reporting on a timely basis against plan.
- Provide end to end support for the legal entity audit as directed by Service Delivery Leader (SDL) / Director Legal Entity Reporting (LER), Accounting & Reporting Team and Financial Controller.
- Prepare local GAAP to US GAAP account reconciliation, reviewing significant adjustments for GAAP differences.
- Provide analysis of reporting information, as directed by SDL / Director LER, Accounting & Reporting Team and Legal Entity Financial Controller to support board of directors meetings.
- Conduct research as required on GAAP, regulations and laws.
- Ensure effective controls and governance are adhered to.
- Research and provide support for resolution of issues and queries as directed by Manager.
- COGNOS implementation for statutory, regulatory and board reporting.
- Report to Service Delivery Leader (SDL) LER Team. 2. Principal Accountabilities
- Local Statutory and Regulatory reporting requirements are met through accurate preparation of local reports.
- Reporting all audit and reporting issues identified, escalated and tracked to conclusion, as directed by SDL LER, Director LER and Accounting & Reporting Team.
- Maintain and control accuracy of information extracted from prime records into financial reports.
- Adequate controls, documentation and audit trails are in place to comply with reporting requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of local market regulatory and statutory reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with GBS functions to provide external audit support; including GAR, Accounting and Payment Operations, plus World Services Cashiers as appropriate 3. Critical Challenges
- Support the LER SDL / Director to achieve the local statutory and regulatory filing objectives.
- Deliver high quality and accurate financial reporting with adherence to critical deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with business partners and customers at similar levels on Statutory & Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Contribute toward process improvements through ongoing review of processes / methods of data collection and report preparation to create efficiencies and eliminate non-value added work.
- Ability to respond to changes in reporting requirements as dictated by regulatory authorities and work with SDL, A&R Team and Legal Entity Financial Controller to determine how to accommodate changes, providing analytical support to translate requirements into technology and resource impact. 4. Organisation Chart
- Report to SDL LER Team
- Qualified Accountant CA/CPA.
- Public Accounting experience (preferably big 4)
- At least 1-4 years post qualified experience.
- A strong financial accounting / reporting background including understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Very good knowledge of IFRS and reporting requirements.
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and awareness of other GAAP’s(Preferred).
- High proficiency in MS-Office applications, Essbase/analytical software, Oracle and Cognos.
- Demonstrate ability to operate in a large company matrix environment (if external candidate).
- Change and project management exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A fast/keen learner with the ability to learn a detailed process quickly.
- Ability to share technical knowledge and proactively encourage others to do the same. 6. Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Results driven and ability to perform multiple tasks, work to strict deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Sets own goals in line with critical regulatory and statutory reporting activities.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to identify and resolve queries and track issues to conclusion.
- Ability to handle issues in absence of Manager and judge when issues require escalation to Accounting & Reporting Team / Legal Entity Financial Controller.
- Ability to respond to questions relating to statutory reporting requirements and local statutory accounts.
- Must demonstrate personal accountability in ensuring all tasks and activities are carried out on time and in accordance with requirements.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time