Visual Design Professionals - Mumbai - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Visual Design Professionals jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
ROLE: Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Lead prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent. MUST HAVE SKILLS: User Interface Design-Desktop
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS: Knowledge of Print Design, Video
1. Must be a visual designer who is adept in art direction using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with an understanding of Visual Design principles and web production and the capabilities within digital channels
2. Collaborate with Creative Director, UX Specialist & Art Director to design engaging, memorable concepts and see through final execution
3. Work in multiple channels including print
4. Review final work to ensure delivered files are in line with specifications and quality standards of the agency
5. Handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
6. Ability to fully execute, design and develop dynamic and “out-of-the-box” logo, brochure and pitch book design solutions"