Business Development Sales Internship - Hyderabad - Veda Iit
Veda Iit as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Development Sales Internship jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Veda Iit company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the company:
VEDA IIT (VLSI Engineering and Design Automation) is an industry driven state-of-the-art training institute of excellence in various fields such as VLSI, Embedded systems and User Experience design. Since its inception in 1997, 76 batches have passed out and a total of 1,200 students have graduated. The curriculum of all the courses at VEDA, is set in such a manner that the student has more hands on experience in his chosen field. It is associated with a consortium of VLSI Design Houses for their participation in designing and structuring the curricula and also for their active involvement in imparting Industry Oriented Training on contemporary VLSI Design. VEDA an academic institute in a company environment. VEDA conducts an MS Program in VLSI Engineering , which is a collaborative program of JNTU, Hyderabad, India and a consortium of VLSI Design Houses. Similarly, we have several Diploma courses in fields like Embedded systems, Physical design, IC layout, Analog design, Logic design
About the internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Responsible for Relationship building with the Tier 2 and 3 engineering institutes across various zones of India
2. Coordinating & planning of end to end activities for student and Institute mobilization for recruitment & training. E.g., Conduct of Recruitment tests, Interviews, Design contests, Seminars, Canopy activities, Vendor tie-ups, Promotions etc.
3. Maintain and update necessary reports for Institute in charge.
4. Respond to questions in Electronic/Social media and maintain good Institute branding
5. Identification of potential trainers for VEDA.
Who can apply:
Number of internships available: 2