Non Function Test Lead - Pune - Barclays
Barclays as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Non Function Test Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Barclays company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Barclays is a transatlantic
consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across
personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management,
with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide . Please visit our website here for more information.
Corporate Banking supports clients in the UK and around the world. We provide corporate banking services to medium enterprises, large UK and global corporations, and financial institutions. We have the people and capabilities to help our clients achieve their ambitions in the right way.
Overall Purpose of Role
The Non Functional Testing (NFT) Test Analyst is accountable to an NFT Lead and the core responsibility is to carry out performance test design, execution and analysis.
Execution and Reporting · Execute in line with the non-functional testing plan and approach with appropriate support
· Responsible for creating, executing and maintaining repeatable performance test scripts; manual or automated.
· Responsible for identification of process improvements and taking ownership through to delivery.
· Update the Test Lead on progress of testing activities performed
· The role will proactively take on additional tasks and ad-hoc projects as requested by the Test Lead.
Continuous Improvement · Improve technical knowledge and subject matter expertise through self-learning or training.
· Knowledge sharing with colleagues and peers in testing streams
· Work with other test team members to improve testing processes
Knowledge / experience :
· Must have working knowledge of Oracle databases.
· Must have an extensive working knowledge of HP Load Runner with MQ and JAVA protocols.
· Must have a working knowledge of HP Quality Centre
· Must have extensive experience in scoping / designing performance tests on a number of different technologies.
· Must have extensive experience in running, capturing results, analysis and reporting of performance tests.
Nice to have
· Should have good experience and working knowledge of Middleware applications; WAS, Tuxedo and MQ
· Should have good experience and working knowledge of UNIX and /or Linux
· Must have very good communication skills
· Must be able to work under pressure and to assist peers in same situation whilst ensuring that quality is maintained
· Must be able to build good working relationships with peers.
Nice to have
· Should effective planning and problem-solving skills and are able to actively discuss, develop and promote best practices to project teams
· Should be able to work individually and as part of a cross functional team including technology resources.
· Should be delivery focused attitude
Education / Professional Qualifications
· Formal testing qualifications (i.e. ISEB / ISTQB)
· Degree level education.
· Experience of mainstream banking and / or payments applications.
Nice to have
· Experience in one or more of; FundTech’s Global Payment Plus, Polaris’s Funds Control, Pegasystems’ Case Management or VocaLink Payments applications.
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here .
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards