Rpo Recruitment Coordinator - Pune - Pontoon
Pontoon as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Rpo Recruitment Coordinator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pontoon company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The recruitment coordinator assists the
recruitment team, undertaking various tasks that are crucial to the success of
the recruitment process. The coordinator will oversee the operations and
administrative responsibilities involved with hiring the best talent for our
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports one or more recruiter(s) with daily transactional tasks to ensure that prospective candidates have a positive experience throughout the process.
- Audits candidate documents to ensure required records are completed.
- Enters and tracks data into appropriate user system(s) and runs standard reports from those systems to advise on recruitment status.
- Manages requisition’s approvals and informs team of status updates.
- Manages confidential pre-employment activities to include application and interview form completion, offers of employment, expense report processing, drug testing, background checks, security clearance validation, reference checks, new hire packets and ensures that any information received meets established employment requirements.
- Schedules interviews (telephone or face-to face) for candidates at all levels in a professional and timely manner.
- Supports recruiting event logistics for job fairs, open houses, invitation only interview days, etc.
- Administers assessments and undertakes electronic pre-screening of candidates to support recruiting efforts where applicable
- Manages written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures to ensure that the process is being followed and quality consistency is met throughout.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree holder in HR or business related discipline
- A minimum of three (3) years administrative support experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and using the internet.
- Applicant Tracking System/Human Resources Information System experience preferred but not required.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment where accuracy and consistency are key.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to work in a team.
- Ability to understand and respond to the needs of the client which can be subject to change.