Tech Associate - Hyderabad - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tech Associate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Process Overview :
Global Wholesale Banking Technology (GWBT) comprises of technology for Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking Customers of Bank of America across the globe. The team works closely with the business and strategic partners to architect, design and develop applications for the Global Wholesale Banking Line of Business.
DTS stands for Data Transaction Services, Services provide registered external clients with secure FTP data exchange facilities over the Internet and over dedicated connections. DTS interfaces with various processing systems within BA/ML and provides clients with a single interface for data exchange. DTS B2BI runs on the Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) which is developed by Sterling Commerce and recently acquired by IBM.
- Production support for Critical Data Transaction platforms
- The application is running on LINUX servers, responsible for platform availability
- Data Transmissions is happening through GIS platform (A sterling commerce product), Need to monitor the GIS application and ensure the availability of the application
- Eligible to analyze and resolve the System, transmission and protocol (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, AS2, VPN) issues
- Need to restart applications whenever necessary.
- Need to trouble shoot basic mainframe issues (some of the bank transmissions is to mainframe servers)
- Work with Network team for internal and external connection issues
- Will be responsible to update/migrate the Application and servers when required
- Responsible for all admin task performed on the servers and application
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge on Linux/Unix/Solaris commands
- Basic Knowledge in Mainframes
- Candidate should have good knowledge in transmission protocols and networks
- Candidate should be technically confident in troubleshooting
- Candidate having Linux certification or worked on Gentran Integrated Suite/Mainframe will be given priority
Experience Required : 0 - 2 yrs
Education Required : Any Graduate
Work Location : Hyderabad
Shift Timings : Rotational Shift : 24/7
Posting Date : 24/05/2017
Location : IN--Hyderabad