Web Producer India - Pune - Bmc Software
Bmc Software as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Web Producer India jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bmc Software company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Role: AEM Specialist
Who we are and what we do?
At BMC, transformation is everything. It’s how we bring IT to life for more than 20,000 customers worldwide—82% of the Fortune 500 to be exact. And it’s what energizes our more than 6,000 employees to bring meaningful change to businesses and lives, especially their own. 300+ patents give our customers a strong competitive edge.
We have 35 years of market leadership in the IT management solutions. We also have the energy, optimism, opportunities, and private financial backing that makes us feel—and act—more like a start-up that knows no limits.
For you, that means the chance to do more and be more—not only making incredible things happen with technology but also reinventing the BMC business right now.
A career that expands your mind and your horizons. Peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud. An environment that fosters individuality and personal growth. All at a company that is committed to leading the industry in the delivery of digital services for business transformation. That’s BMC.
What do the analysts say?
We can talk about being best in class, but it means much more when you hear it from unbiased third parties. Gartner and Forrester continually place us ahead of our primary competitors.
Gartner announced B MC Software as a leader for the second consecutive year in the August 26, 2015 Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support Management Tools (ITSSM).
BMC Software is seeking an AEM Developer to augment an established Marketing web development and QA team. The developer will create and maintain software to improve the company’s customer-facing marketing properties including an international web presence and lead generation web forms. This individual will collaborate with stakeholders to discern complex business requirements and build maintainable solutions. An ideal candidate understands and can utilize the full web stack from the server side to the client. The position resides within a fast-paced environment involving rapid development cycles in a web marketing team that values solid software development practices and quality code. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as this role will work in constant collaboration with creative designers, content strategists, support teams, peer developers, and QA personnel. The position reports to the Sr. Manager of Technical Marketing.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions using the AEM Web Content Management Platform and modern web development technologies
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, and designers to create a feature-rich site
- Translate business requirements into working solutions
- Build a strong partnership with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed
- Work with QA team to identify and resolve defects
- Communicate and cooperate with IT personnel to support system integrations
- Participate in the overall technical strategy of BMC’s marketing web properties
- Diagnose and resolve functional and technical issues in the CMS and sibling applications
- Maintain an attitude of quality, diligence, and thoroughness
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of web application development experience, preferably developing on an enterprise CMS supporting an international web presence
- Minimum of 3 years developing on Adobe AEM/CQ
- Strong development skills in Java, Sling, JSP, OSGi, CRX
- Experience with version control frameworks, such as Git and SVN
- Experience with Eclipse or similar IDEs
- Experience with mobile first and responsive web design methodologies
- Passion for web technologies and desire to stay on top of emerging development trends
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, adept interpersonal skills, and strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Familiar working with a geographically dispersed and culturally diverse team
- Experience with marketing automation systems, such as Eloqua, is a plus
BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors .