Test Analyst - Pune - Barclays
Barclays as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Test Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Barclays company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Please visit our website
for more information.
Local Regulatory Reporting & Tax Technology is a global team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications supporting the mandatory Regulatory and Tax functions of Barclays across clusters in US, Europe and APAC. Its primary mission is to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of global and local reporting architecture to allow our Business stakeholders to have a sustained competitive advantage through technology.
The team supports the following functions:
• Reporting on Financials, Statistics, Risk, Capital, Liquidity and Funding requirements to the PRA, EBA, BoE, FED, SEC, FINRA and local regulators in APAC (over 20 regulators in 10 countries)
• Various global and local Tax functions (VAT, Risk, Compliance, Employment and Wealth, Forecasting) and reporting
• FATCA (US and Global requirements such as Crown Dependencies and Common Reporting Standards)
• Definition and development of the Regulatory Reporting strategy and the associated technology solutions for Functions
Overall purpose of role:
The key purpose of the role is :
•Understand test requirements and design Test scenarios/scripts
•Executes Tests and collates evidence
•Defect reporting and tracking.
•Articulates the tests executed, data used, the results and defects to project stakeholders
Key Accountabilities and Skills required: · Understand functionality under test
· Create query log/ mind map/ flow charts
· Create test cases/ scripts/ charters/ data sheets/ sample data
· Set up and Execute tests and record evidence
· Raise defects with appropriate amount of details
· Explain the tests executed, data used, the results and defects to project team
· Timely escalations of issues to Test Lead appropriate
· Complete tasks / deliverables within schedule constraints (for self)
· Awareness of test automation / performance testing with ability to support & plan scope identification.
· Assist the Test Manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting at the end of the testing day
· Build a knowledge repository on best practices on using specific test tools or while working on specific technologies.
· Should have exposure to Automation framework
· Ability to coordinate with other teams like Development team and Business Analysts.
Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills and Qualifications will include · Understanding of IT systems and functioning
· Aptitude to learn tools/apps/processes/domains
· Knowledge of testing terminologies, Agile & Dev-Ops Models and tools
Experience in both Agile tools(JIRA) and Traditional test tools (HP QC) or similar test management tools.
· Knowledge & Hands-on experience in test automation tools (like UFT, Test Complete etc)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Expert knowledge on testing lifecycle
· Certification: ISTQB/ CSTE / CSQA
· Graduate in engineering or computer sciences (or equivalent degree) with significant exposure to Testing Processes, concepts and deliveries.