Payment Api Java Senior Financial Services Developer - Pune - Pitney Bowes
- Payment Api Java Senior Financial Services Developer
- Pitney Bowes
- Pune MH
- 21 Mar, 2017 30+ days ago
Pitney Bowes as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Payment Api Java Senior Financial Services Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pitney Bowes company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Join Pitney Bowes as a Senior Financial Services Developer Taleo ID: 163996
Years of Experience required- 04 to 08 years
Job Location-Pune Impact
We are forming a new team at Pitney Bowes to develop financial service products! As a Senior Financial Services Developer, you will be part of this new team that implements SAAS products and services. You’ll have the opportunity to design solutions and implement code that will reside in new products. You will use your deep knowledge and expertise of the Java technology stack to build RESTful APIs that expose our core and critical business functionality. If this sounds like who you are, then we are interested in hearing from you! This position is located in our Pune, India office.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you will join our Payment API team in Pune and report to Manager of the Payment API team. You will be responsible for the following functions:
· Design and develop a cloud based scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable RESTful API platform
· Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop a broad set of APIs that meets the needs of our internal and external customers
· Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks
· Collaborates with Developers, Architects, UX, Product Owners and Test Engineers in an agile organization
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Know more about us-
Pitney Bowes India Leadership- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cuGAjpDAI
· UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech REC or above
· Experience building API’s in public clouds like AWS and Azure.
· Demonstrable experience with server side technology stack, including but not limited to: Java, JPA, Spring Framework, Eclipse Link or Hibernate. Solid understanding of, and prior experience building REST APIs is mandatory.
· Experience developing software using Agile Software Development practices such as Scrum and/or TDD.
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams.