Associate Application Developer Gps - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Application Developer Gps jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The role is for an Senior Application Developer for a major transformation green filed Development Project.. The candidate should be a highly technical, hand-on tech lead with 7-10years of development experience. He/She should have good experience in designing and developing Enterprise grade applications
Key responsibilities include:
1. Developing Code as per quality bench marks
2. Ability to Design and Develop applications with Strong focus on performance and security for the application throughout the development life cycle
3. Coordinate with the business analysts, quality analysts, performance testers and other partner teams
4. Be accountable for all technical issues associated with the application
5. Mentor/Guide junior developers and ensure that the team is able to consistently deliver outcomes
6. Constantly endeavor to improve the code and drive automation at Unit and functional level
7. Work with Global leads and influence application asset roadmap, reduce technology debts.
7-10 years of IT application development experience
computer science / engineering or equivalent degree from a reputed college
Hands on development experience in Java/ J2EE applications with Apache & Tomcat
Experience with Spring including Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, etc.
Experience with Storm/Spark
Experience with building Enterprise Grade Applications from Scratch
Prior Experience in Payments domain would be a huge Plus
Experience with Oracle database and writing SQL queries
Experience with developing Webservices / RESTful Webservices. CXF is a plus.
Experience with Git/Stash as well as SVN
Experience with Continous Integration and Automation frameworks
Experience with Quartz scheduler
Experience with Fitnese/Cucumber
Experience with Shell scripting is a plus
IN-KA-Bangalore East-Electra / 32184
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
JPMorgan Chase & Co.