Oracle Application Dba Professionals - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Application Dba Professionals jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE: Application Developer
1. Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
2. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Oracle-Core DBA
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS: Oracle GoldenGate and Shell scripting
1. Oracle Core DBA 12c skills To be responsible for providing day-to-day support and maintenance for key Oracle databases and services on production and test environments
2. Good knowledge of Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c database and basic SQL, PLSQL
3. Experienced in supporting 12c multitenant database.
4. RMAN backup and recovery
5. Performance tuning – using advisors, sql plan management, sql trace, tkprof etc..
6. Experience in supporting Non-production/Production ORACLE environments
7. Good in RAC concepts
8. Troubleshooting RAC performance issues
9. Basic knowledge of Shell scripting using sed/awk
10. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill "