Trade Support Customer Relation Manager - - Global Solution Centre
Global Solution Centre as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Trade Support Customer Relation Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Global Solution Centre company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
- Support the OPER/CLT Operational Client Relationship Management Team globally by preparing Service Level Review Presentations for Tier 1 Client Meetings
- Produce Client ID Cards for the benefit of OPER Staff and Senior OPER Management
- Complete monthly reporting tasks
- Contribution to ad-hoc tasks performed by the Global OPER/CLT Operational Client Relationship Management Team.
Produce Service Level Reviews Presentations for Tier 1 Client Meetings
- Determine client trading activity volumes (using CLiMB)
- Establish Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance across all applicable OPER value chains and functions provided to a Tier 1 client
- Where performance falls below pre-defined thresholds to liaise with OPER teams to establish root cause(s)
- Supply action point status from the last client interaction
- Enter action points for all historic interactions with the client
- Display IPSOS / McLagan feedback scoring
- Summarise client escalation summary (from Trouble Tracker or CMT)
- Client ‘Traffic Light’ scores from last meeting along with meeting summary
- Details of SG Client Coverage Team
- Trouble Tracker / CMT analysis
- IPSOS / McLagan Survey feedback
- Trading Volumes and KPIs from CLIMB
- Client meeting forecast update in Synapse – weekly
- Client feedback update in synapse – weekly
- FIC client escalation extract - weekly
- Core indicator report – monthly
- KPI packs for two Tier-1 clients – monthly
- CMT/T2 UK Compliance report – monthly
Contribute and increase Client Centricity awareness and topics:
- Attendance at local industry and market events on various topics and communication of outcomes to an internal audience
- Solid understanding of SG Global Markets (MARK) products and lifecycle processes:
o Advanced Process lifecycle/troubleshooting knowledge: confirmation and settlement for Securities and derivatives/FX products; Collateral Management functions
- Excellent personal time organisation to manage multiple meeting pack and reporting deadlines
- Inquisitive mindset and courage to successfully obtain key information from on-shore teams and challenge where necessary
- Ability to swiftly grasp details of sometimes complex operational performance issues and determine necessary approach to identify root-cause(s)
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills: ability to integrate data and transform into visual graphics
- Track record in devising and delivering process improvements.
Capital markets post-trade support functions, preferably with exposure to settlement and confirmation across multiple asset classes, with understanding of securities and derivative lifecycle events