Oracle Techno Functional Lead - Hyderabad - Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Techno Functional Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Electronic Arts company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Oracle Applications Technical Lead, EA IT
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Oracle Apps Technical Lead will be responsible for the development of technical strategy and technical solution for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). As an Oracle Technical Lead, collaborate with other stakeholders for the ongoing design and development of IT Solutions. Individual will be required to provide an in-depth technical expertise on Oracle EBS, define and maintain technical standards and would review the technical development work done by System Integrator. This person must be a highly organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, complex, global environment and have proven measurable experience with all aspects of a major system development lifecycle methodology.
- Act as Technical lead to manage the overall customization development; review design and development efforts for various Oracle EBS CEMLI objects.
- Partner with Functional SMEs and other cross functional teams like Infrastructure, Middleware, and Security etc. for design endeavors that will require Oracle technical expertise.
- Lead E-Business Suite technical architecture planning.
- Maintains in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards, guidelines, industry trends, etc., for Oracle technologies and Software development methodologies.
- Evaluates, selects and builds the business case for the implementation of emerging tools/technologies in the Oracle EBS and related domains.
- Authors internal technical standards documents and socializes them with various teams in the IT Enterprise.
- Participates in peer validation of functional designs & approve technical designs.
- Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing business requirements, processes, and data models.
- Works with project leadership in determining design approach, estimating/planning, setting technical direction, and identifying necessary resources for a project.
- Interfaces with vendors to understand whether vendor products will meet business and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited education institution and 10 + years of experience in delivering complex ERP related projects.
- 8 + years of hands on technical experience in Oracle Applications Framework, Application Development Framework, Forms, Reports, Workflow, PL/SQL on EBS R12
- 5 + years of experience in designing/developing integrations between Oracle EBS and other boundary applications.
- 6 + years of experience as technical lead in managing technical development in the full life-cycle of large scale Oracle implementations (Oracle Financials, Distributions, Manufacturing modules).
- Strong experience working in AR and GL modules, experience working on revenue management customizations/products will be added plus
- Strong experience in Database concepts and SQL skills.
- Superior organizational skills with estimation and project planning experience
- Strong customer focused attitude with good communication skills
- Capable of successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Absolute confidence with technology and technical architectures, as well as practical adaptation and functional deployment of enterprise level technology solutions.
- Ability to depict the technical information conceptually, logically and physically.
- Demonstrable experience in testing the performance, scalability, and maintainability areas of architecture concerns related to large enterprise applications.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrate creative problem solving skills. Must demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills and the ability to mediate opposing viewpoints and articulate the advantages of a technology or business solution.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- Effective issue resolution and structured problem solving methodology.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
It’s not easy building the world’s best digital playground. It’s hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It’s down-in-the-trenches challenging. It’s stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It’s you—taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that’s changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart business plans, strategic acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you’re reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today.