Front End Developer - Bangalore - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Front End Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is a worldwide organization charged with delivering a wide range of products and services – end user, compute, data, transport, instrumentation and facilities – partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
JPMorgan Chase's Core Foundation Services (CFS) group, within Global Technology Infrastructure, designs and delivers critical and foundational platform solutions for all technology infrastructure systems across all lines of business. This includes the engineering design and delivery of platforms for Directory Services, Authentication and Privilege Management, Configuration Management, IPAM, Orchestration, Reference data, and more.
CFS Team is looking to fill a front-end web developer role. The successful candidate will work in a high paced, agile development team to create and improve products for various stakeholders and customers. Such products include self service infrastructure automation platform as well as various data analytics and visualization platform.
The individual must be able to demonstrate a careful, accurate and disciplined approach to their work and will be expected to deliver to regular monthly deadlines. The ability to communicate and co-ordinate activities with a broad global audience is key to the success of this role and thus communication skills will be fundamental for the role.
- Translation of design wireframes to actual code that will interact with back-end APIs to produce visual elements of the systems
- Develop new user-facing features collaborating with product owners and analysts
- Ensure technical feasibility of the designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure quality of deliverables, adhering to standards in areas of code quality, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management, operability, and others
- Collaborate and build relationships with other development team members
- Create and maintain documentation
- 7+ years of hands-on IT implementation experience with a successful track record in large enterprises.
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image manipulation a plus (crop, resize image with Gimp, Photoshop, etc).
- Experience with source control management systems (Git/SVN/Mercurial).
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment and automated testing environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.