Analyst Mobile Marketing Bangalore - Bangalore - Cleartrip
Cleartrip as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Mobile Marketing Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cleartrip company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This opening is for the Mobile Growth Team at Cleartrip. The mobile growth team is responsible for the entire channel from User Acquisition to Revenue from the said Channel. The key parameter we are looking at is someone who can understand data and take business decisions basis data.
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions independently
- Proven data analysis skills – Ability to analyze data and derive meaningful insights out of the same
- Show strong ownership and commitment
- Uber level understanding of technology
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of FB Advertising and Google Adwords is a strong Plus.
- Knowledge of performance marketing tracking tools Like Apsalar/Appsflyer
- Mobile Ecosystem Knowledge
- Responsible to drive high quality user acquisition (predominantly Ad Networks, Affiliates, Google & Facebook)
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention, engagement etc
- Plan and manage the budget to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Regular reports and updates to management
- Comfortable working with product and technology teams for various marketing tech projects
- Manage strong business relationships within the digital ecosystem. Understand and manage dynamics to drive best practices in this function
- 1 to 3 years of Business Analytics experience. Analyst experience in marketing is preferred
- People who have worked in growth roles will be given preference
- People who are either working in Bangalore or willing to relocate need only apply