Manager Talent Technologies - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Talent Technologies jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Global Technology Shared Services - Talent Technologies Manager - Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd.
TheRecruiting Technology Operations Manager will lead teams responsible foroperations of Deloitte’s global Recruiting Management System (RMS) (TaleoEnterprise) and Talent Sourcing System (TSS) (Avature). The Manager will beresponsible for coordinating the efforts of internal clients, a matrixedrecruiting technology team and Global Technology Services to operate ourrecruiting technologies effectively, and to implement new technology andprocess solutions that improve key stakeholders’ and candidates’ experiencewith our technology.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager, your primary focus will be supervising teams of Subject Matter Experts(SMEs) managing ongoing operations for both RMS and TSS including system design,configuration, process development and documentation, training, and testing. Thisrole reports to the Global Talent Shared Services US India (USI) leader withdotted line reporting to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Technologies and willhave direct reports responsible for both RMS and TSS systems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ongoingoperations for system maintenance, configuration, documentation, training,testing and user support. Supporting the re-implementation of Taleo RMS andimplementation of Avature TSS
- Participate inthe governance process for all system changes including regular communicationswith clients and leadership teams
- Superviseday-to-day administration of systems and respond to escalated client changerequests
- Manage user supportescalations, including research and resolution of complex issues workingdirectly with the Taleo and Avature vendors, as required
- Look foropportunities for continuous improvement, and implement steps to conductoperations more efficiently
- Supervise testing for initiativesor annual events such as technology upgrades and environment refreshes. Thisincludes working with the larger Recruiting Technology team to review productrelease documentation, creating project timelines, defining/assigning tasks,coordinating resources, managing project plans and reviewing and testingimpacts of integrated system upgrades or patches
- Use knowledge oftechnology and Deloitte member firm business needs to supportcommunications/change management activities for projects and enhancements
- Ensureappropriate ongoing training and user support is provided after changes insystems and/or procedures are implemented
- Ensure teams workefficiently with Global Technology Services
- Use knowledge of current HRTechnology trends and vendor road map to implement long-term processimprovements, recommend technology enhancements and influence development offuture Taleo functionality
- Demonstrate deepknowledge of HR processes and practices, specifically in sourcing and recruiting
- Performs otherduties as assigned. Depending on department and business needs, primary focusareas may change including cross platform work with other recruitingtechnologies
- Participate inuser group meetings, as needed
- Supervise work assignments and priorities,professional development, scheduling, hiring, and performance appraisals forthe RMS and TSS teams
The Recruitment TechnologyOperations team is a group within Global Talent Shared Services (GTSS) inHyderabad. GTSS professionals are committed to providing the best talent sharedservices that the industry can provide to our clients, the Deloitte network ofmember firms around the world.
The Recruitment TechnologyOperations team provides technology/ system support to Deloitte recruiters worldwideby helping them adopt & implement optimum functionality and systemconfiguration of Taleo and Avature, providing administrative support to system usersand managing ongoing system maintenance.
Members of this team willact as subject matter experts (SMEs), delivering crucial solutions to users of Taleo andAvature around the world.
Work timings: 2pm-11pm
B.com/BBA /BBM /BCA
Post graduate MBA or relevant business experience
Technical skills: Solid enterprise systems skills, expertise in candidate/client relationship management system (CRM) and/or recruitment management systems required. Preference to Avature and Taleo Enterprise. Advanced-level expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Internet and Email. Experience with one or more of the following reporting tools: Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL, Hyperion (preference to SQL)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (English). Must be an effective communicator.
· In-depth knowledge of HR processes and practices, specifically in sourcing and recruiting
· Experience working in a virtual environment where the individual works with teams in other locations and different time zones
· Experience managing a team of SMEs supporting systems
· Effective team player, ability to collaborate with business and technology team members effectively
· Excellent customer service skills; ability to interact with customers globally
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Proven ability to build relationships and interact with senior management, including product demonstrations and issue updates
· Proven ability to make decisions considering long-term implications
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects and meet demands for support and issue resolution concurrently
· Highly organized
· Outstanding team development and leadership skills
· Ability to prioritize time and work on multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
· Experience gathering and documenting business requirements and producing process and training documentation for recruiting or CRM systems
Desired: · Previous project management experience
· Previous system implementation experience, specifically a CRM or recruiting system
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E18HUEMGSG-GTSS-TT