Software Development Engineer - Chennai - Amazon Chennai Dev Ctr
Amazon Chennai Dev Ctr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Development Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Amazon Chennai Dev Ctr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Kindle Digital Content Platform team is actively recruiting for top-tier Senior Software Engineering talent to join our software development organization.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing scalable distributed systems, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be expected to look at the big picture and drive the team's technical direction, dive deep to solve problems that have high business impact as well as mentor junior developers.
Basic Qualifications • Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Proficiency in C/C++, C# or Java
• Experience in developing distributed systems
• Experience defining system architecture and evaluating technical tradeoffs.
Preferred Qualifications • Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
• Experience designing and developing a service-oriented architecture.
• Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers.
• Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements