System Engineer - Gurgaon - Yash Technologie
Yash Technologie as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the System Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Yash Technologie company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
YASH Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) team is looking for a strong Sr. IT HelpDesk Engineers.
We need highly technical guys with good communication skills who have worked for US based customers . Hardware troubleshooting, OS troubleshooting and support, Basic software troubleshooting and support (MS office, Messengers, outlook, etc). L1 Networking knowledge, Printer configuration and related issues, ServiceNow Ticketing knowledge. Good Communication skills, Follow up skills, Willingness to work in rotational shifts, Remote support.
- Must be experienced in troubleshooting of complex issues.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting wide multiple versions of operating system, which include XP, WIN 7, WIN 8, and MAC.
- Strong writing and documentation skills a must including being able to train other Engineers as and when required.
- Core Help Desk Skills
- Automatic Call Distribution (“ACD”) greeting management
- Incident Management Process
- receive trouble calls and record trouble tickets;
- create work orders for “service requests” for Installation, Move, Add and Change (“IMAC”) as per the procedures provided by Chemours;
- enter callers’ information into the Ticket Management System
- provide initial problem determination and first level support problem resolution
- Password reset for Windows AD and SAP Applications
- Operation system errors and warning (windows)
- Outlook support
- Office support
- Telephony support (Cisco)
- Android/iPhone/Blackberry support
- Workstation/Laptop software and hardware
- Basic hardware triage for PC – Printer issues
- Network and VPN connectivity
- call tracking and escalation to Second Level groups
- remote control of desktops for troubleshooting and problem resolution purposes
- maintain accuracy of information in the Chemours Knowledge Base and update as needed
- Service Levels and performance reporting
- Strong organization and communications skills; must clearly communicate technical issues and resolutions to team, customers, and management.
- Utility software technical knowledge such as Antivirus and others.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer relationship skills which includes email etiquette.
- 3 + years’ experience in handling Microsoft office suite functionality and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent Hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills on workstations/client and server and business applications.
Planned Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage a variety of technically complicated tasks effectively
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards.
- Should be willing to work in 24/7 environment.
- Experience in Remote support and troubleshooting skills.
- Installation and Administration of Microsoft office suites.
- Managing disk/folder sharing and permission setting in desktops.
- Download, Test and install critical patches released by OEM Vendors post approval.
- If required format and re-install of software and configure hardware as requested.
- Add and remove Hardware accessories /devices and peripherals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field preferred and 5 years of relevant work experience in Desktop and Laptop support.
- Microsoft Certification a definite PLUS
- Experience in Active Directory and MS Exchange is a plus
- Hands-on experience in responding, tracking, and following up to telephone, emails and end user requests for support.
- Good phone etiquette and the ability to diffuse agitated situations
- Allocation of unresolved incidents to the appropriate team.
- Good co-ordination with L2 and L3 teams as and when required and ensure that the issue is addressed and closed on time.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
- Additional certification of CCNA, MCSE or MCP is an advantage.
- Experience in Windows and Network Management is a plus.
- Experience in handling basic Exchange issues.
- Experience in handling VPN/Wireless and Network connectivity issues.
- Familiarity with Telecommunications Services including VOIP, Wireless and video conferencing.
- Familiarity with Security services including Antivirus, VPN, Digital certificates.