Team Member Purchase Global Minerals - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Member Purchase Global Minerals jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Handles a team of Expeditors for expediting Global suppliers mostly outside India.
· Meets with his Global counterparts in other offices of FLSmidth (outside India), understand the work, and assigns the work to him members.
· Monitors the performance of his team in line with expectations of the stakeholders
· Keeps contact with suppliers to follow up on products ordered so they will be delivered in a timely fashion and at volume and quality requested
· May act as primary liaison between major hubs abroad to ensure that expediting work is performed effectively and successfully
· Determines specific expediting strategies for each assignment to ensure that critical components/equipment deliveries are met
· Informs the PMP on status of delivery to enable freight coordinator to ship equipment to end clients as well as to coordinate deliveries in cooperation with the Shipping and Logistics department
· Collects the needed documentation necessary to take over the ownership of the products
· Submits claims to suppliers in cases where contract terms and conditions are not met
· Coordinates deliveries in cooperation with Freight and Export
· Coaches and motivates other Expeditors to increase product/technical knowledge, as well as ensure that project deliveries are met
· Develops/leads initiatives to improve departmental or supplier performance as requested/needed
· Ensures timely receipt of Vendor drawings and gets them approved from Engineering
· Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
· Knowledge of equipment & technology related to Minerals industry.
· Should be self driven, go-getter & a live wire when it comes to follow up and timely completion.
· Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication.
· Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
12 to 15 years experience in procurement of Minerals plant equipment