Engineer - Vadodara - Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Automation Anywhere company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Automation Anywhere is seeking a Senior QA engineer for Release Success and Sustenance.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical as well as troubleshooting skills. Ability to drive quality value delivery for change requests and issues for Customer adapting to released product versions. Should be flexible to work in shifts, as per business need.
- Working with Customer Support, Developers, and Product Owners to make release a success by delivering quality solutions to Customer adaption challenges and enhancements
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis by reproducing issues
- Adhere to established process and metrics and execute test strategies, test plan, test cases for service pack and hotfix releases to ensure value delivery without any regression
- Provide & produce required information for producing different types of bug reports, execution status report etc.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts using internal and external tools / programming language
- Maintain & update QA project artefacts including Test Plans, Test Scripts and project strategies
- Ability and willingness to work across teams to get required information and execute plan in a self-directed and mature manner
- Maintain very high quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements
- Multi task and to provide needed input efficiently on QA activities
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging & verification abilities for web & windows based applications developed using .Net and Java technology
- Good in communication, quick learner and ability to work under pressure
- Good team player with ability to establish close working relationships with other teams
- Should have good logical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Proven experience in creating automation for web applications and desktop applications.
- Database concepts and SQL queries Postgress, MS SQL, ORACLE
- Experience in JIRA, Zephyr
- Good understanding of Selenium tool
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of QA processes and methodology including discovering & documenting test cases.
- Familiarity with various windows OS flavours and networking concepts
- Knowledge of applications servers like IIS, clustering including sockets & REST protocols
- Working knowledge of version control systems like TFS, Git Bitbucket
- Nice to have: Unix, Linux, Java related technologies, Knowledge of Load, Security and performance testing
- MCA /B.E./M.TECH/MSC/BCA/PGDCA/BS - Equivalent or more with relevant experience
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in leading quality front for web and windows based application