Core Talent Services Recruitment Sourcing Manager - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Core Talent Services Recruitment Sourcing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
India Sourcing –Manager
Are you a Talent professional passionate about searching the right candidate in today’s fast changing environment? Do you think beyond the reach of conventional jobsites? Are you innovative and insightful thinker who can provide solutions to complex talent search needs?
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in the sourcing and coordination team, you will manage a team of sourcing and coordination specialists and working in a high volume environment for your business within the firm. You may work in any of our businesses involving Consulting, Tax, Advisory and Audit. You may also work for our Internal Services through our Enabling Areas function catering to our corporate functions or our global member firm needs, elements of your job are as follows:
Here are elements of your daily routine:
· Understanding defined market attributes to assist in developing recruiting and sourcing strategies for long term and sustained growth
· Collaborate with practice leadership to assess needs, develop strategy and implement workplans to meet the needs of various service areas
· Lead a team of leads who manage the sourcing and CRM specialists (Analyst/ Senior Analyst)
· Work towards optimum and effective utilization of the team members
· Responsible for managing the career of the team by sharing timely feedback and conducting regular reviews.
· Monitor, guide, support and encourage the team to reach their self-development and initiatives
· Understand the firm, its functions and enforce process adherence and compliances by the team
· Understand the assigned service areas, technologies and sourcing processes
· Consultative skill to prepare and present candidate marketplace analysis with sourcing and recruiting strategy to leadership
· Manage clients, businesses and other stakeholders
· Play an advisory role to the business in terms of sourcing and talent acquisition strategy for the firm
· Identify and implement market best practices in terms of sourcing and keep up with the acquisition and technology trends globally
· Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management within the firm
At Deloitte, our Talent sourcing team is placed within our Core Talent Services – Acquisition & Mobility team. The Acquisition & Mobility team supports the organization with Talent solutions. The Talent sourcing team works in a high volume environment meeting the business needs of the organization. The team is instrumental in attracting the right talent to meet the ever growing business demands. If you like to work in a volume hiring environment, this is the team for you
· Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
· Knowledge of key recruiting craft skills, including various sourcing, candidate selection, selling and negotiation techniques, as well as candidate management systems
· Ability to operate efficiently and effectively within a matrix, geographically dispersed organization
· 10-15 years of recruiting experience
· At least 5 years of team management experience
· Any undergraduate degree
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
· MBA in HR is preferred
· Good organizational skills
· Experience in leading IT Consulting firms/ Big 4
· Knowledge of technology trends, compensation and benefits
· Ability to lead, direct and work on a variety of projects simultaneously – and be a champion supporting recruiting initiatives
· Knowledge of our competitors and knowledge of market indicators, which affect experienced hiring
· Proven ability to work in a changing environment and be able to develop new approaches to old problems
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Qualification/s: · MBA (HR) or equivalent / Post graduate
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E18HUMGRAV-Sourcing