Bta Consultant Callidus Sfe Hyderabad Bangalore - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Bta Consultant Callidus Sfe Hyderabad Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IBM Cognos ICM (Varicent)/Callidus SPM Professional
Want to help clients address their sales challenges and support Sales Performance Management (SPM) systems? Then join the Salesforce Effectiveness team at Deloitte.
Function : U.S. India Consulting
Service Area : Human Capital
Service Line/Market Offering : Organization Transformation & Talent
Work Location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
“Deloitte” is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a particular geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 170,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte in U.S.
In the United States, the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP provide the following services:
- Financial Advisory
Within a decade of its inception, U.S. India Consulting has evolved as a fully integrated practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP in the U.S. and a global delivery hub for DTTL member firms. Built around three core capabilities — advisory, implementation, and managed services, the practice has a pool of high-caliber, industry-focused professionals, engaged on a number of global engagements, across three service areas: Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations (S&O), and Technology.
US India (USI) Human Capital Overview
USI Human Capital is the global service delivery region for the US and global member firms. USI Human Capital has skills and capabilities in the three global and US service lines and across supporting service offerings:
- Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics
- HR Transformation
- Organization Transformation & Talent
About Organization Transformation &Talent (OT&T):
SFE falls under Deloitte’s Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) service line, which focuses on aligning people strategies with business strategies and addresses the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its transformation objectives.
Our service offerings are broadly categorized as:
- Learning Solutions – assisting clients in addressing complex business issues and achieving their strategic objectives through customized learning strategies, effective and engaging instructional design using delivery methods like ILTs, WBTs, QRGs, etc.
- Technology Adoption – focusing on the people issues associated with technology implementations, specifically ERP (SAP and Oracle), CIS, CRM, and Industry specific and custom systems.
- Sales Force Effectiveness – focuses on developing sales strategies, market segmentation, aligning the sales force structure with channel partners, developing quotas, compensation plans, and performance management systems to reinforce and reward selling behaviors. We provide support by deploying tactical tools, developing processes, and providing training and reinforcement to stimulate sales force adoption.
- Advisory Services (including Organization Design, Strategic Change and Talent Strategies)
- Organization Design – assisting senior executives using organization perspectives and methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities.
- Strategic Change – assisting in the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, and organizational and cultural changes for leadership alignment, change leadership, stakeholder and employee engagement, large scale program design, organization performance, and communications.
- Talent Strategies – focusing on a comprehensive Talent Management approach defining the Talent Strategy for an organization and implementing Talent Solutions that enable them to acquire, fully deploy and engage their people to achieve strategic business objectives.
Work you’ll do · Gather requirements for enhancements, develop estimates and implement the requirements using SPM methodology
· Develop, enhance and optimize existing reports and data interfaces using SPM methodology
· Leverage knowledge of data preparation activities such as extraction, cleansing, aggregation and data analysis
· Generate, validate, publish and deliver reports as per the business requirement
· The candidate must be willing and able to o
Work on ad-hoc reporting requests, maintain data quality of production and ad-hoc reports o
Respond to incident and service requests as per the defined SLAs o
Monitor and maintain batch jobs and source data load o
Develop SPM templates and utilities for data cleansing and reporting o
Analyze root cause for defects and implement efficient fixes to resolve critical issues. o
Deliver assigned work successfully and on-time with high-quality o
Coordinate with client and Deloitte teams across geographies to meet project requirements o
Develop documentation for project requirements and delivered solution as needed o
Assist in solution testing and UAT for clients
The key skills required The candidate must meet the following criteria – o Leverage the following hands-on experiences to deliver work -
§ IBM Cognos ICM (Varicent) Tool version 7 or above. Overall SPM knowledge would be an added advantage
§ Knowledge of database management tools
§ Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
§ MS Excel and Access
§ Callidus Truecomp (including TrueComp Data model)
§ Reporting tools such as Actuate, Crystal, Business Objects o
Leverage good communication, presentation and articulation skills in both verbal and non-verbal communication o
Communicate and collaborate with other team members to accomplish project goals o
Lead routine conference calls and participate in client-facing meetings, detail action items and follow through on tasks
· 2 - 6 years of experience working with IBM Cognos ICM (Varicent) Tool v7 or above or any version of Callidus Truecomp
· Experience in working on SPM technologies (preferred), apart from Application and Maintenance Services (AMS), Support and Maintenance and Data Integration is required
· Hands on experience in Callidus truecomp Plan creation, Rule writing, Pipeline execution, Rule migration, Exception handling and Debugging
· Proficiency in Callidus Truecomp data model.
· Proficiency in writing database queries and overall knowledge of database concepts is required
· Ability to design and develop reports and dashboards as per business requirement
· Hands on experience on any one of the reporting tools – Actuate, Crystal, Business Objects
· Experience in - o
Reporting for different roles and titles o
Working with complex data structures in extracting and transforming data o
Working with data extraction from multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata o
Developing and managing web reporting portals (data extraction, load, creation of portal pages, testing, etc.) o
Handling ad-hoc data change requests by the client o
Programming structural data validation checks and identify data discrepancies
· Expertise with various data mining and business intelligence tools, such as Tableau, Cognos, Microsoft Access, or similar products (preferred).
· The candidate must have good troubleshooting skills and be able to think through issues and problems in a logical manner o
Prior experience on client supporting roles and issues identification and debugging would be an added advantage
Our Application Management Services (AMS) practice leverages our extensive experience in enterprise application implementations, custom development, and system integration projects. Among the major packages, we have implemented hundreds of SAP, Oracle, Lawson, and Siebel applications. Building on this strong legacy, our AMS practice includes professionals who are responsible for maintaining client applications and technology infrastructure.
Qualifications · Professional qualification - BCA, MCA, B.Tech, B.E, PGDCA/PGDBM
· Graduation – Bachelors
· Work experience - 2-6 Years of experience working with IBM Cognos ICM (Varicent) Tool v7 or any version of Callidus Truecomp
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HCCONSH-SFE