Lead Engineer Enterprise Software - Pune - Eaton
Eaton as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Engineer Enterprise Software jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Eaton company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Embedded Systems Center of Excellence has an opening for a Lead Engineer – Enterprise Software development. The Lead Engineer will be involved in leading design & development of enterprise grade applications encompassing functionality from data acquisition through feature-rich user interfaces and to the development of a shared, reusable, secure, scalable Software platforms which can quickly IOT enable the business solutions. We provide critical differentiation for our customers by delivering a scalable system to monitor critical infrastructure that connects to a vast array of devices regardless of make or model, and provides real-time, historical, and predictive data analysis capabilities.
We are looking for Lead Engineer who can develop the next-generation technology solutions that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and devices. As a member of an creative, motivated and talented team, we need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things & modernizing existing things and aren't daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
You will be responsible for leading technologies which can change the economics of Remote connectivity software. You will design software systems, generate IP, plan and execute field trials to understand their needs, and work closely with the team to assess business impact and constraints. You must be highly proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices, and have expert-level capabilities in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web & Windows Services.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in the software industry with a proven track record of shipping high quality products that delight customers
• Expert level skills in C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, Windows Services
• 4+ years’ experience developing enterprise grade highly scalable web-based applications and/or distributed systems. Experience with web application frameworks and Service Oriented Architecture
• Excellent object oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
• Experience in DBMS and ORM frameworks like SQL Server, SQL compact, Entity Framework.
• Extensive experience utilizing best practices in software engineering
• Experience in an Agile design methodology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts
• Proven record in software development process improvement
• Strong problem solving and reasoning ability, exhibiting technical innovation and creative solutions
• Abreast of upcoming software development/engineering tools, trends, and methodologies
• Good judgment, time management, and decision-making skills
• 3+ years’ experience leading a software development team on technical front
• Experience on Cloud, Big data and Mobile Software development technology
• 2+ years’ experience working with tools like Autofac, MS Test, Moq and Test-driven development (TDD) process.
• UI design experience
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.