Avp Rbwm - Mumbai - Hsbc
Hsbc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Avp Rbwm jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hsbc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Title: AVP - RC RBWM
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
As part of Global Risk, Regulatory Compliance ensures adherence to applicable regulations and standards by setting the policies which cover HSBC’s regulatory requirements, and mitigate conduct and reputational risk issues. The team strives to remain ahead of the regulatory change agenda and ensures the business understands the implications and is prepared for change. It monitors how the Global Businesses and Functions manage their responsibilities with regard to complying with the regulations and helps resolve compliance deficiencies.
- Assist in development and implementation of the compliance framework for RBWM business which aids proactively in identification and management of compliance risk
- Remain abreast with the applicable regulations (and changes) and be sensitive to the regulatory environment
- Assist in review and approval of new products / services / processes (including marketing collateral) and changes thereto in line with the compliance framework.
- Assist in achieving compliance with Group standards, manuals and guidelines, meet external/ regulatory audit and compliance standards
- Assist Lead RBWM RC to act as strategic partner to the Business in the execution of the Global Conduct Program.
- Foster good relations with peers and build good networking relationships in the industry Q
- Chartered Accountancy / MBA / Law / Company Secretarial qualification desirable though not essential. Graduate with relevant experience may also apply for the role.
- Exposure to RBI regulations and relevant SEBI, NSDL and IRDA regulations relating to wealth management
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of Wealth Management and Retail Banking products and services is desirable
- Experience in handling Compliance / regulatory / audit / internal control related areas would be preferable.
- Analytical skills
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India