Technology Equities Fix Onboarding Analyst Bengaluru - Bangalore - Goldman Sachs
- Technology Equities Fix Onboarding Analyst Bengaluru
- Goldman Sachs
- Bangalore KA
- 19 May, 2017 10 days ago
Goldman Sachs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technology Equities Fix Onboarding Analyst Bengaluru jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Goldman Sachs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The FIX Connectivity team is the primary client facing IT team for Goldman Sachs and its clients. The team specifically focuses on the technical aspects of on-boarding clients to trade electronically (using the FIX Protocol) for all products and markets offered by Goldman Sachs. The role is in the Equities Technology FIX on-boarding team covering global markets with a focus on EMEA.
The Goldman Sachs offering includes: Derivatives and Shares Trading, Program (Portfolio) Trading, Direct Market Access, Algorithmic Trading and Indications of Interest (IOIs).
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders from the initial request to go-live. This includes gathering requirements, evaluating specifications, coordinating testing, managing the change process, implementing client specific rules and set-up. Testing includes certification of new clients as well as validating new products for existing clients. Stakeholders include but are not limited to sales and trading business teams and vendor, client and Goldman Sachs technology teams.
Generally the team also provide expertise on any FIX related inquiries to the relevant business and application teams. There is in place a Level 1 FIX support function and the FIX on-boarding team coordinate closely to ensure a smooth handover when a client is taken live.
The team has strong relationships with the business and other technical stakeholders and provides professional solutions for Goldman Sachs electronic trading.
Basic Qualifications An experienced FIX on-boarding engineer, with a proven track record in the on-boarding of clients to electronic trading. With a strong understanding of the FIX protocol and UNIX skills. Previous experience of working with business, vendor and clients.
• Excellent communication skills with a passion for high quality client service
• Excellent knowledge of the FIX protocol
• Solid experience in project management
• Solid experience in technical support in a distributed environment, including experience of FIX support
• Strong understanding of EMEA Equities markets and products
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong FIX certification and testing experience
• Good knowledge of connectivity, Networks and TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN
• Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux
• Good knowledge of SQL and databases
• The ability to work effectively with local and global technology and business teams
• The ability to work well under pressure to provide high quality, accurate and timely solutions
• Self-motivated with an ability to work with minimal supervision
• Programming or scripting knowledge desirable
• Experience of software release and version control systems desirable
• Relevant qualifications in engineering, computer science or an equivalent