Help Desk Support Asociate - Pune - Fiserv Inc
Fiserv Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Help Desk Support Asociate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fiserv Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
3+ years of relevant experience in a technical support/help desk environment. Preferably supporting global clients with excellent communication skills
The primary Service Desk Associate role is that of providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives... Candidate should be experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong understanding of OS, Office suite, Outlook, VPN, Wireless, Mobility, Desktop and laptop issues.
- Perform Real-Time Monitoring, Investigation, Correlation, Analysis, Reporting and Escalations of Security incidents from multiple log sources - Firewalls, Web servers, IDS, IPS, McAfee ePO & Symantec Web Gateway (SWG).
- Perform imminent malware (Angler EK, Qakbot) attack analysis through IPS, SWG logs and Wireshark tool & take appropriate steps.
- Configure policies, rules and also blocking suspected IPs in IDS, IPS and SWG.
- Do patch rating for servers/workstations as per Microsoft Security Bulletin released on every Patch Tuesday. And also execute post patch activity for our security/DMZ servers.
- Prepare client Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly incidents status reports and share with higher management. Created documents for technical/operational references also.
- Sharing security advisories on various threats (DDoS, Trojans, ransomwares) to the management regularly.
- Conducting bi-weekly review calls with higher management to discuss about emerging cyber threats and also to track SLA.
- Co-ordinated with other security towers and onshore teams for day to day operations.
- Trained beginners on processes & best practices for uniform organization throughput.
- Strong in technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of common software problems.
Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success. Should be positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Should be capable of working in a 7*24 support environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools internal supported applications.
- Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues and requests.
- During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Tier 2 supports. Candidate will assist the customer base during various installation processes.
- Adequate knowledge of products, system utilities, and operating systems to investigate system issues and provide accurate solutions to them
- Represent CompuCom in a professional manner and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all technical and non-technical issues and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.