Cib Investor Services Fund Etl Developer - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Investor Services Fund Etl Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Partners and influences Application Developers peers
- Actively contribute as a sprint team member to sprint deliverables. Assists team with sprint planning.
- Build technology solutions using Agile methodologies to satisfy complex business needs.
- Partner with Business Analysts, Project and Product Managers to meet business requirements
- Understand/apply reusable code design to leverage application architecture and framework capabilities
- Design and develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels
- Ensure timely delivery across System Development Lifecycle
- Identify and implement improvements to Development processes to improve quality, reduce costs, and shorten delivery timelines
- Partner with the Development Management in the analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
- Interface with Business users as necessary for defining requirements and streamlining design.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members.
- Ensure that all solutions are aligned to architectural standards and security policies.
- Minimum 7+ years of software development experience including, but not limited to, mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Minimum 5 + years PL/SQL. Must be able to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, and tables in Oracle.
- Minimum 5+ years in Informatica using Informatica Powercenter 8.6 or higher
- Good experience in doing complex mappings, performance turning, indexing, partitioning and optimization in Informatica
- Strong database experience working with various RDBMS platforms; knowledge of Oracle 10g/11 is a must
- Relational database management and reporting
- Strong experience of data warehouse solutions using implementations of star and snowflake schemas
- Understanding of the different types of dimensional modeling
- Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting skills are a plus
- Team player attitude a must
- Experience in the financial industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrable ability to innovate and deliver on time / budget
- Ability to work independently on projects and issues
- Hands-on implementation skills and experience in requirements analysis and change management
- Experience in working with stakeholders and end-users
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team
IN-MH-Mumbai-Ventura / 32093
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
JPMorgan Chase & Co.