Traveler Planner - Gurgaon - Enjoytrip
Enjoytrip as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Traveler Planner jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Enjoytrip company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services.
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to corporates.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Relationship building with customers.
- Presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Gathering market and customer inform
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for business.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Find out new customer source and market acquisition.
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
- Network with tour operators (Domestic and International).
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Meet profit and sales targets.
- Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions.
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
- Good Communication Skills ( written and verbal )
- Minimum experience of 2 years in sales (Tour and Travel Industry).
- 6 days work culture
- Day Shift
- Ample opportunities to learn & grow.
- Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
- Various fun activities to avoid boredom in work life.