Senior Associate Audit - Ahmedabad - Pwc
Pwc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Associate Audit jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pwc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
PwC provides services to improve the financial performance and operations of a client’s business, helps businesses improve external financial reporting and adapt to new regulatory requirements as per state laws/international standards. We can also help organizations report externally on non-financial information, strengthen its corporate governance procedures, and achieve social and economic goals related to corporate sustainability.
Our range of services include:
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Increased monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported information
- Accountants' reports
- Accounting and regulatory advice on national GAAP and IFRS, including specialists in complex areas such as process improvement, information security, valuations, pensions and share programs, listings, IFRS conversions, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
- Executing various engagements as a field in-charge
- Applying PwC methodology while executing
- Engaging with a team to ensure smooth closure of the project on a timely basis
Between 2 and 4 years of post-qualification experience; the article training must be in the relevant field (it is preferable that the article training experience be from a Big 4 firm)
Qualified Chartered Accountant
Essentials Skills :
- Thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Client handling
Communicate with Impact & Empathy
Develop Self & Others through Coaching
Build & Sustain Relationships
Be Passionate about Client Service
Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
Lead & Contribute to Team Success
Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
Manage Projects & Economics
Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change