Software Engineering - Hyderabad - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineering jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The candidate will be part of the RFT (Risk and Finance Technology) Risk Quantitative Development (RQD) strategic team that drives to design, develop and deliver the target state implementation of the highly scalable Model governance framework and solution to support full model lifecycle management for across the LOBs. Build out a Single platform to ensure integration of model inventory, workflow, review, validation, approvals, ongoing monitoring, annual review and Reporting etc.
- Work with onsite lead and implement highly scalable model governance framework using new technologies and solution to support full model lifecycle management for across all the LOBs.
- Analyze business requirements (all the stages of model lifecycle) in order to design and develop the data model, UI workflow and reporting
- Development Document design , deployment and testing documentation for the UI, workflow and reporting being developed
- Working with Web administrators, users, and other development team to manage enhancements and issues
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5+ years of experience in the IT with strong UI DB development & Reporting design and development
- Strong understanding and development experience of UI frameworks, Database and reporting tools and associated technologies
- Good understanding of Model Governance and model lifecycle implementation frameworks and associated technologies is a plus
- Background in Financial industry/banking is a plus
- Strong Experience in experience in the following (Java/J2EE, Angular JS, Bootstrap, tomcat, Python and Oracle)
- Reporting/BI tool experience such as Tableau, Micostrategy is a plus.
- Strong development experience to shell scripting in Linux/UNIX environment is a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge of middleware and messaging technology
- Agile SDLC delivery experience is strongly preferred.