Corporate Finance Erp Team Member - - Indus Tower Ltd
Indus Tower Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Corporate Finance Erp Team Member jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Indus Tower Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Support and maintenance of Oracle system for day to day working from finance perspective
o Improve system related issue on permanent basis
o Ensuring new changes and existing functionalities are working in expected lines.
- To maintain and support Financial recording platform (Oracle) for Indus towers to ensure timely and accurate financial masters and data capturing in Oracle for the purpose of statutory and legal compliance.
- Implementation of new projects in Oracle to support new business requirement
- Time and cost saving due to new development
- Maintenance of complete and accurate master data in Oracle
o Support Master audit and plug the identified gaps
o Build new control in system and process to ensure completeness and accuracy in new masters
o Period review of master for critical fields
- Support management in implementation of key strategic projects depending on organization requirements.
o Providing correct information to project owner as per project requirement
o Playing key roles in implementation of non-financial projects like implementation and sustenance of ISO 27001 in Indus Towers
- Oracle Period Close for finance modules as per released Finance calendar on monthly basis.
o Ensure the smooth period close on desired day for all finance module
o Communicate finance users about the period status and requirement for closing and opening of period
- Training for Finance users and updated training Manual for Oracle functionalities / Report /Enhancements on continuous basis
o Creation and maintenance of update Manual for all modules
o Conduct internal training session for the team to built diverse talent in team
- Graduate. Professional degree like CA, MBA (Finance) would be preferred.
- Good knowledge in Oracle, Finance and Project management
- Result oriented, good communication and coordination skills, good analytical skills, hardworking, innovative, out of box thinking, good team member and team leader.
- 2-3 years of experience for Professionals degree holder and 4-5 years of experience for non-professional degree holder
- Experience in Oracle finance.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
19-05-2017, 7:40:31 AM